lunes, 1 de junio de 2015

RADIO PROGRAMME 2ND CYCLE


Thanks, Sara.

"I´m a knight"


I'm a knight, I'm a knight and I'm a knight
And our only aim in life is to fight
I'm a knight, I'm a knight and I'm a knight
We fight by day, and when it's not so bright
We're not so bright!

....

I'm a knight, I'm a knight and I'm a knight
And our only aim in life is to fight
I'm a knight, I'm a knight and I'm a knight
We charge ahead, but never left or right
We're never right!

....
I'm a knight, I'm a knight and I'm a knight
And our only aim in life is to fight
I'm a knight, I'm a knight and I'm a knight
We are fighters and our armour's always tight
And these swords aren't light!

...
I'm a knight, I'm a knight and I'm a knight
And our only aim in life is to fight
I'm a knight, I'm a knight and I'm a knight
When we ride to war we're such a splendid sight
We are a sight!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario